Episode 167: Anvil with Meredydd Luff
Meredydd tells us all about Anvil, including how he got started with Anvil, what the elevator pitch is for Anvil, whether it's just another framework, how Anvil works to enable you to use Python, and what options there are for running Python in the browser.
Recording date: 01/06/2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Meredydd Luff @Meredydd
Brought to you by
- 01:11 Guest introduction
- 01:59 How did you get started with Anvil?
- 09:28 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 10:34 What's the elevator pitch for Anvil?
- 12:32 Am I writing logic in multiple places?
- 18:29 Are you implementing another framework or what's happening?
- 23:46 Can I use just Python in a project?
- 25:42 What do you think of Blazer?
- 29:33 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 30:38 How does Python work in the browser?
- 32:55 Options for running Python in the browser
- 38:52 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.