Episode 212: AG Grid with Stephen Cooper
Stephen Cooper joins us to talk about AG Grid and his work helping developers figure out how best to use AG Grid in their projects. What are the pain points for using a grid? How do they determine sensible defaults? And advice for developers trying out AG Grid.
Recording date: Nov 10, 2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Stephen Cooper @Scooperdev
Brought to you by
- 00:29 Welcome
- 02:24 Guest introduction
- 07:10 Helping developers work with AG Grid
- 08:16 What are the pain points for using grids?
- 09:49 Sponsor: AG Grid
- 10:44 How do you determine sensible defaults for developers?
- 12:49 What's the best route for giving feedback on AG Grid?
- 14:31 How can users try out different features of AG Grid?
- 19:17 How do you decide which mode to use?
- 26:55 Advice for developers using a grid
- 29:16 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 30:11 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.