Episode 253: AI with Katerina Skroumpelou
Katerina Skroumpelou join us to talk about her work on implementing AI and chatGPT inside documentation, how well it has worked, and some of the things to consider when using AI for docs.
Recording date: Sep 14, 2023
Brought to you by
- 00:28 Welcome
- 03:54 Introducing Katerina
- 04:45 How did you get into AI?
- 05:45 Why AI assistant is important for documentation?
- 09:46 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 10:51 How do you feel it's been going?
- 16:32 What approach did you end up using to train AI?
- 18:36 What are embeddings?
- 20:32 Sponsor: Narwhal
- 21:06 Acknowledging our AI knowledge
- 24:25 How AI answers a question
- 28:31 How did you decide how often to call the API?
- 32:41 What is Rag?
- 36:49 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.