Episode 94: GraphQL with Daniel Roe
Daniel Roe is back to help teach us about GraphQL. What is GraphQL? What's the graph in GraphQL? How do you restrict client access to data in GraphQL? What's the difference between serverless vs serverless functions? And what lead Daniel Roe to choosing GraphQL for his project?
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Daniel Roe @DanielCroe
Brought to you by
- 02:31 Guest introduction
- 04:36 What is GraphQL?
- 10:39 Sponsors: Ag Grid
- 11:41 What is the graph in GraphQL?
- 17:50 Pushback on GraphQL
- 24:14 How do you restrict clients access to data?
- 32:50 If you're starting with this today, how do you get started?
- 42:45 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 43:21 Having a problem proportional to solution
- 52:32 What's the difference between serverless vs serverless functions?
- 55:09 What lead you to choosing GraphQL?
- 56:56 Final thoughts